Winner of Les Nouvelles Ethetiques Best of the Best 2014 in the Cleanser Category!
This light and silky foaming cleanser removes surface impurities and all traces of make-up with no irritation. Amazingly refreshing and smooth, this cleanser naturally moisturizes with Strawberry Oil and Lycopene. Natural, hypoallergenic, paraben-free, artificial color-free, artificial-color free.
This light and silky foaming cleanser removes surface impurities and all traces of make-up with no irritation. Amazingly refreshing and smooth, this cleanser naturally moisturizes. Natural, hypoallergenic, paraben-free, artificial color-free, artificial fragrance-free. Its beautiful pink color is due to natural Strawberry Oil – a moisturizing fruit oil that protects and nourishes skin and hair. Contains Lycopene, which is high in antioxidants with a small molecule structure that is easily absorbed by the skin. Doesn’t irritate eyes, and doesn’t dehydrate the skin. Perfect for young and sensitive skin. Size: 4oz
Like all SAIAN products, this cleanser is GLUTEN FREE, despite the Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Ingredient. Hydrolyzed wheat protein is processed and then re-processed, so much that the offending gluten is removed through this process, thus, rendering it gluten free.
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 4 in|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
7260 Radford Ave, North Hollywood, CA 91605
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Plant stem cell extracts modulate pro-inflammatory cytokine production following exposure to ultraviolet radiation.
- They suppress UV-induced free radicals—evident by their high oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC) scores that contribute to oxidative stress involved in the destructive cross-linking of healthy collagen and elastin fibers.
- By inhibiting free radical generation, plant stem cell extracts protect DNA and preserve the natural order for regenerating new collagen and elastin.
- Ultraviolet radiation alters mitochondrial energy production in dermal fibroblasts, resulting in less energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). This slows down cellular activities that maintain firm and smooth skin. By ramping up ATP production, plant stem cell extracts replenish energy levels to improve cellular metabolism, promote new collagen and elastin, and boost DNA repair.