SNC Labs. Hyaluronic Acid Complex HA
SNC Labs. Hyaluronic Acid Complex HA
Double Strength Hyaluronic Acid With Antioxidants*
Superior Joint Lubricant
Improves Skin Moisture and Elasticity Levels
CONTAINS NO: sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives. Vegetarian/Vegan Product. Store in a cool, dry place.
31 in stock (can be backordered)Email to a friend
What does HA do in the body?
HA supports the structure of connective tissue by acting as a water magnet to maintain extra-cellular fluidity. HA forms a viscous fluid with exceptional lubricating properties necessary for the vital functions of many parts of the human body including the skin, heart valves, aqueous/vitreous portion of the eye and synovial fluid (joint cushion and lubricant). The skin contains over 50% of the body’s HA. Considering that skin is over 70% water and renews itself more frequently than most other bodily tissues, HA is absolutely vital for its structure and daily maintenance. Skin is constantly involved in cellular renewal and repair because of daily exposure to solar radiation, pressure, heat, trauma and minor wounds.
How much HA should I take?
Our bodies are in a continual state of rebuilding. New skin cells replace old ones about every 20 to 30 days. Normally, HA in skin tissue is broken down by an enzyme called Hyaluronidase at a precise rate. The rate of HA degradation can be increased by excess intake of riboflavin (B-2), ultraviolet radiation exposure and viruses. Any long-term overexposure to any of these may result in premature connective tissue breakdown, resulting in skin damage. Considering that 10-150 mg’s of HA is normally metabolized or excreted daily, with a higher rate of loss in persons over 50, it may make sense for older adults to begin supplementing with one 50 mg capsule three times daily to maintain equilibrium.
DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement, take 1 Vcap® 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with meals.
NOTE: Regardless of how our products may be used in other countries, or anything that you may have heard or read about SNC Labs, under FDA law in the United States it is illegal for a manufacturer to make any medical claims for health supplements. None of the products offered for sale on our website or direct to retail consumers are intended to be used in the treatment or mitigation of any disease state. All statements made by SNC Labs. are intended for informational purposes only. The statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA, and our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Health decisions are much too important to be made without the advice of a health care practitioner. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using any health supplement product.
We use V-capsules for this supplement. V-capsules are made with cellulose gum. One of the most obvious advantages of using cellulose based or vegetarian capsules is that they are not made with animal byproducts. This distinct characteristic allows them to be suitable for individuals who choose not to consume products sourced from animals. Vegetarian capsules in addition to being both the obvious choice for both vegetarian and vegan consumers are also more acceptable for religious reasons as well. In fact, vegetarian capsules are often deemed suitable to be classified as both Kosher and Halal products. This opens the option for a larger customer base. Additionally, vegetarian capsules have no known potential health risks, even when consumed in a long term scenario as they are 100% natural and nontoxic.
|Dimensions||4 x 2 x 4 in|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
7260 Radford Ave, North Hollywood, CA 91605
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Plant stem cell extracts modulate pro-inflammatory cytokine production following exposure to ultraviolet radiation.
- They suppress UV-induced free radicals—evident by their high oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC) scores that contribute to oxidative stress involved in the destructive cross-linking of healthy collagen and elastin fibers.
- By inhibiting free radical generation, plant stem cell extracts protect DNA and preserve the natural order for regenerating new collagen and elastin.
- Ultraviolet radiation alters mitochondrial energy production in dermal fibroblasts, resulting in less energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). This slows down cellular activities that maintain firm and smooth skin. By ramping up ATP production, plant stem cell extracts replenish energy levels to improve cellular metabolism, promote new collagen and elastin, and boost DNA repair.