Botanical Lipid Cleanser Backbar 8oz
SAIAN Botanical Lipid Cleanser is a light and silky face wash that removes makeup and refreshes the skin! This incredible product is non-comedogenic, vegan, paraben-free, gluten-free, artificial color and fragrance-free, and is based on rose hip seed oil and loquat extract.
SAIAN Botanical Lipid Cleanser is a light and silky face wash that removes makeup and refreshes the skin! This incredible product is non-comedogenic, vegan, paraben-free, gluten-free, artificial color and fragrance-free, and is based on rose hip seed oil and loquat extract. Rose hip seed oil helps influence collagen growth. It is rich in Vitamin A, C, E and F. Loquat is highly antioxidant, full of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. It is anti-inflammatory and soothing.
Like all SAIAN products, this cleanser is GLUTEN FREE.
|Dimensions||2 x 2 x 6 in|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
7260 Radford Ave, North Hollywood, CA 91605
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Plant stem cell extracts modulate pro-inflammatory cytokine production following exposure to ultraviolet radiation.
- They suppress UV-induced free radicals—evident by their high oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC) scores that contribute to oxidative stress involved in the destructive cross-linking of healthy collagen and elastin fibers.
- By inhibiting free radical generation, plant stem cell extracts protect DNA and preserve the natural order for regenerating new collagen and elastin.
- Ultraviolet radiation alters mitochondrial energy production in dermal fibroblasts, resulting in less energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). This slows down cellular activities that maintain firm and smooth skin. By ramping up ATP production, plant stem cell extracts replenish energy levels to improve cellular metabolism, promote new collagen and elastin, and boost DNA repair.